Loans guaranteed by Treasury. Return of all outstanding loans raised by British colonies or dependencies and by foreign governments which the commissioners of Her Majesty's Treasury have been authorised to guarantee; giving the amount of each loan, the purpose for which the loan was intended; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Outstanding Loans raised by British Colonies or Dependencies, and by Foreign Governments, which Treasury have been authorised to guarantee
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (274)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.317, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 83.381.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|