Superior Courts of Common Law, &c. Return of all fees received in stamps and payments formerly charged on the Fee Fund account, superior courts of common law, during the years ended 31 March 1874 and 1875; also, return of all receipts and payments in the Courts of Probate and Divorce, High Court of Admiralty, and Land Registry during the same period [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Fees received in Stamps and Payments charged on Fee Fund Account, Superior Courts of Common Law, 1873-75
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (343)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.609, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.485.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|