Post Office telegraphs. An account showing the gross amount received and expended on account of the telegraph service during the year ended 31 March 1879, and the balance of the receipts over the expenditure; prepared in pursuance of Section 4 of the 39th Vict. c. 5; and a statement additional to the above account, prepared in pursuance of the same section [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Amount received and expended on Telegraph Service, 1878-79
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (61)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XL.431, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 86.297.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|