Stephanos Zenos. Copy or extracts of correspondence between Mr. Stephanos Zenos and the Foreign Office, and between the Foreign Office and the British Ambassador at Constantinople, in reference to certain literary works, the property of Mr. Zenos, taken possession of by the Turkish authorities while in transitu, and destroyed by them [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Correspondence between Stephanos Zenos, Foreign Office and British Ambassador at Constantinople, in reference to Literary Works, Property of Mr. Zenos, taken possession of by Turkish Authorities and destroyed
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (454)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI.793, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 77.518.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|