Orphan and deserted children (Ireland). A bill to extend the limits of age up to which, with the assent of boards of guardians, orphan and deserted pauper children may be supported out of workhouses in Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to extend Limits of Age up to which, with Assent of Boards of Guardians, Orphan and Deserted Pauper Children may be supported out of Workhouses in Ireland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (32)
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V.301, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 82.25.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|