Navy (sale of stores). Return of all sales of provisions, being naval stores, by or for the Admiralty, for the two years ending 31 December 1875, showing when each parcel sold was bought, of what it consisted, whether beef, pork, or biscuit, and the price paid for it; also the date of its sale, the prices for which it was sold, and the name of the purchaser [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sales of Naval Stores by Admiralty, 1874-75
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (445)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLV.655, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 82.347.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|