Edinburgh and Dublin Police districts. Returns of the area, boundary, and population of the police districts of Edinburgh and Dublin; of the number of the police force, distinguishing officers and men; and, of the payment of the different classes of officers and men, and for pensions [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Area, Boundary and Population of Police Districts of Edinburgh and Dublin, and Number of Police Force
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (51)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.625, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 80.469.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|