Bailway accidents. Returns of accidents and casualties as reported to the Board of Trade by the several railway companies in the United Kingdom, during the months of January, February, and March 1879, in pursuance of the Regulation of Railways Act (1871), 34 & 35 Vict. cap. 78; together with reports of the inspecting officers of the Railway Department to the Board of Trade upon certain accidents which were inquired into [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Accidents reported to Board of Trade by Railway Companies in United Kingdom, January-March 1879
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1878-79] ; [C.2313]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (115 p.: Table/Plate/Map/Plan).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXII.371, 115 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (115 p.: Table/Plate/Map/Plan). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 85.477-479.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|