Parliamentary elections and corrupt practices (no. 2). A bill to amend the law relating to the conveyance of voters to the poll, and to continue the acts relating to the prevention of corrupt practices at parliamentary elections and the acts relating to election petitions [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Law relating to Conveyance of Voters to Poll, and to continue Acts relating to Prevention of Corrupt Practices at Parliamentary Elections and Acts relating to Election Petitions
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (107)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.V.425, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 86.31.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|