Museums. Returns showing the sums voted during each of the last five years, under class I. and class IV., and for specimens and books, for the British Museum, Natural History Museum, South Kensington Museum, Bethnal Green Museum, Jermyn Street Museum, and the Edinburgh Industrial Museum (Museum of Science and Art), with the total amounts of the same, and the average annual amount of the votes; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums voted for British, Natural History, S. Kensington, Bethnal Green, Jermyn-Street and Edinburgh Industrial Museums, 1870-75
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (195)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX.177, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 81.471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|