Disturnpiked roads (Scotland). Copy of the minute of the Secretary of State for the Home Department as to the proposed appropriation of the grant of Đ 25,000 "in aid of the cost of maintenance of disturnpiked roads in Scotland during the year ended Whitsuntide 1883." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minute of Home Secretary as to Appropriation of Grant in Aid of Disturnpiked Roads in Scotland, 1882-83
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (346)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.587, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.504.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|