Scotch Education Department. Return showing (1.) the expenditure from the grant for public education in Scotland in the year 1884 upon building grants, and annual grants to elementary schools; and (2.) the results of the inspection and examination of elementary schools during the year ending 30th September 1884 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Expenditure in Scotland on Building Grants and Annual Grants to Elementary Schools; Results of Inspection and Examination of Elementary Schools, 1883-84
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1884-85] ; [C.4320]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (34 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.557, 34 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (34 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 91.493-494.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|