Consolidated Fund. Abstract account, 1880-81. Abstract account, showing the issues made from the Consolidated Fund of the United Kingdom, in the financial year ended 31st March 1881, for the interest and management of the public funded and unfunded debt, for the civil list, and all other issues in the financial year for services charged directly on the said fund; together with the report of the comptroller and auditor general thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Abstract Account of Issues from Consolidated Fund of Great Britain and Ireland for Interest and Management of Public Debt, Civil List, and other Services, 1880-81
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (105)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII.177, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.304-305.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|