Evictions (Ireland). Return (compiled from returns made to the Inspector-General of the Royal Irish Constabulary) of cases of eviction from agricultural holdings which have come to the knowledge of the constabulary in the quarter ended 30th day of September, 1886, showing the number of families evicted in each county in Ireland during the quarter; the number re-admitted as tenants; and the number re-admitted as caretakers [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Cases of Eviction under Knowledge of Constabulary in Ireland, July-September 1886
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.4946]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.51, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.538.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|