Army (rifles). Return giving--1. A comparative statement of the number and names of the various parts of the Martini-Henry and new Magazine Rifles, and the number of processes necessary in the manufacture of each several part; 2. A comparative statement of the number of workmen and the number of hours work required to turn out 1,000 rifles in the case of the Martini-Henry and new Magazine Rifles; 3. The number and particulars of the patents taken out by Mr. Speed in connection with processes of the manufacture of the new Magazine Rifle, or with its parts, and the amount of the royalty payable to him in respect of each several patent [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Comparative Statement of Number of Parts of Martini-Henry and new Magazine Rifles, Number of Workmen and Hours required to turn out Rifles, and Patents taken out by Mr. Speed and Amount of Royalty payable in respect of each Patent
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; (63)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.L.251, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.419.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|