Army (drafts sent to India). Return of drafts sent to India to join the artillery, cavalry, and infantry regiments, showing the numbers and ages of the men of each draft, and the number of those invalided, and the number of deaths other than those of men killed in action or died of wounds, from 1 January 1878 to 31 December 1880 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Drafts sent to India, showing Numbers invalided, 1878-80
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (243)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVIII.657, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.515.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|