Royal military hospitals. Minutes of evidence taken before the committee appointed to inquire into the Royal Hospitals at Chelsea and Kilmainham, and into the educational establishments at the Royal Military Asylum, Chelsea, and the Royal Hibernian Military School, Dublin; together with appendix and index [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Committee to inquire into Royal Hospitals at Chelsea and Kilmainham, and Educational Establishments at Royal Military Asylum, Chelsea, and Royal Hibernian Military School, Dublin: Minutes of Evidence, Appendix, Index
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Reports of commissioners
 ; [C.3720]
Reports of commissioners
- Government document
1 online resource (405 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XV.79, 405 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (405 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.98-103.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|