Agrarian offences (provinces) (Ireland). Return by provinces, of agrarian offences throughout Ireland reported to the Inspector-General of the Royal Irish Constabulary, between 1st January, 1889 and 31st December, 1889, showing the number of cases in which offenders were convicted; the number of cases in which persons were made amenable but not convicted; the number of cases in which accused are awaiting trial; and the number of cases in which offenders were neither convicted nor made amenable [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return, by Provinces, of Agrarian Offences throughout Ireland reported to Inspector General of Royal Irish Constabulary, 1889
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.6008]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIX.795, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 96.492.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|