Agricultural statistics, Ireland. 1889. Report and tables, relating to migratory agricultural labourers, showing the number who left the several ports from 1st January to 31st August, 1889; their distribution in Ireland when at home; their relative proportion to the population; their social position when at home as measured by the extent of their holdings, if any; their destination [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report and Tables relating to Migratory Agricultural Labourers in Ireland, 1889
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.5837]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (16 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXIII.411, 16 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (16 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 95.663.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|