Railways (continuous brakes). Return (in pursuance of the Railway Returns (Continuous Brakes) Act, 1878,) by the railway companies of the United Kingdom, for the six months ending the 30th June 1882 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return by Railway Companies of United Kingdom on Adoption of Continuous Brakes, January-June 1882
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.3339]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (86 p.: Table/Plate).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.93, 86 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (86 p.: Table/Plate). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.509.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|