Treaty between Her Majesty, the German Emperor, King of Prussia, the Emperor of Austria, the President of the French Republic, the King of Italy, the Emperor of Russia, and the Sultan of Turkey, relative to the navigation of the Danube. Signed at London, March 10, 1883 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Treaty respecting Navigation of Danube, London, March 1883
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.3804]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (32 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXII.273, 32 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (32 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 89.678-679.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|