Metropolitan Board of Works. Report of the Metropolitan Board of Works for the year 1884. Account in abstract, showing the receipt and expenditure, under the several distinct heads, for the year ended the 31st December 1884; also, a summary statement of all contracts entered into during such period, and of the moneys owing to, and debts and liabilities owing by, the board on the 31st December 1884 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Report of Metropolitan Board of Works, 1884; Abstract Account of Receipt and Expenditure of Metropolitan Board of Works, 1884
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1884-85] ; (186)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (164 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII.833, 164 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (164 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 91.543-545.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|