Wigan election. Return to an order of the Honourable the House of Commons, dated 2 May 1881;--for, copy of the shorthand writer's notes of the evidence and of the judgment in the case of the Wigan election petition; together with a copy of the petition [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Shorthand Writer's Notes of Evidence and Judgment in Case of Wigan Election Petition
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (207)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (230 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXIV.299, 230 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (230 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.652-654.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|