Local Government Provisional Order (Poor Law) (no. 7). A bill to confirm a provisional order of the Local Government Board under the provisions of the Divided Parishes and Poor Law Amendment Act, 1876, as amended and extended by the Poor Law Act, 1879, relating to the Parish of Broadwell, and to the hamlet of Filkins [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm Orders of Local Government Board under Divided Parishes and Poor Law Amendment Act, 1876, relating to: Parish of Broadwell
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (236)
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III.401, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|