Arrears of rent (Ireland). (Order 27 November.) Return showing by counties and ridings of counties the number of ejectment decrees for nonpayment of rent and costs issued at each of the quarterly sittings of the county courts in Ireland from the passing of the Land Law (Ireland) Act of 1887 (23 August 1887) up to 23 November 1888; &c. (order 28 November.) That the order for a return relating to arrears of rent (Ireland), made on Tuesday, 27 November, be amended, by adding after the words "five years" in the last column the words "and upwards." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Ejectment Decrees for Non-payment of Rent and Costs at Quarterly Sittings of County Courts in Ireland, 1887-88
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (425)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXIII.1, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.667.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|