Local taxation (England and Metropolis). Return of the sums raised in England and Wales as local taxes by each authority during each of the seven local taxation years ended with 1880; the amount of loans outstanding against each authority at the termination of each of the seven years; also, the total population and the valuation of the poor's rate for each year; and, similar particulars for the Metropolis only [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Sums raised in England and Wales, and Metropolis, as Local Taxes, 1873-80
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (112)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (7 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVII.173, 7 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (7 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.476.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|