Imperial Ottoman guaranteed loan of 1855. Account, up to 31 December 1881, showing the total sums issued and applied, by virtue of the Act 18 & 19 Vict. c. 99, for interest as guaranteed by Her Majesty, and for management of the imperial Ottoman guaranteed loan of 1855; and also of the total repayments in respect of advances under the said act [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Sums issued and applied for Imperial Ottoman Guaranteed Loan, to December 1881
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (248)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XXXVII.315, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.306.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|