High Court of Justice (actions remitted to county courts). Return showing the number of actions and issues remitted by the High Court of Justice to the several county courts in England and Wales, and tried by them, in the six months ended 30 June 1889 [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Actions and Issues remitted by High Court of Justice to County Courts in England and Wales, January-June 1889
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (355)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.119, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 95.479.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|