East India (Mr. William Tayler of Patna). Copy of a minute by His Excellency the governor general of India, dated 5th February 1859: of a letter from the government of India to the government of Bengal, dated 4th March 1859; of a letter from the government of Bengal to Mr. William Tayler, dated 12th March 1859; and, of a letter from the government of Bengal to the government of India, dated 6th April 1859, with enclosure [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minute by Governor General of India, February 1859; Letter from Government of India to Government of Bengal, March 1859; Letter from Government of Bengal to W. Tayler, March 1859 (on Patna Riots)
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (226)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (12 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVII.503, 12 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (12 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.618.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|