Chelsea Hospital. Account, 1886-87. Account of the receipts and expenditure of the Commissioners of Chelsea Hospital, in respect of army prize and legacy funds, for the year ended 31st March 1887; together with the report of the Comptroller and Auditor General thereon [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipt and Expenditure of Coms. of Chelsea Hospital, on Army Prize and Legacy Funds: 1886-87
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (24)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVI.735, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.523.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|