Parishes (united, divided, &c.). Return of parishes divided and distriets assigned to churches by the Ecclesiastical Commissioners for England, under the provisions of the church building acts and "the Parish of Manchester Division Act, 1850"; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Benefices and Parishes united and disunited by Order in Council; Chapelries, Hamlets and Extra-Parochial Places constituted Separate Benefices by Order in Council Chapelries, Hamlets, Townships and Extra-Parochial Places not constituted Separate Benefices, but united to other Parishes by Order in Council; Return of Parishes divided and Districts assigned to Churches under Church Building Acts, 1880-90
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; (386)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (54 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.5, 54 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (54 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.521.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|