Trustee savings banks. Return from each trustee savings bank in the United Kingdom, showing the whole of the transactions which took place in the year ended 20 November 1889, so far as regards moneys placed in the hands of the Trustees of such Savings Banks for investment other than with the Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt pursuant to the 16th section of the act 26 & 27 Vict. c. 87; &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Transactions of Trustee Savings Banks in United Kingdom, 1888-89
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (51)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (24 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVIII.323, 24 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (24 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 96.572.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|