R. v. Curran and others. Revised report, from the "western morning news" of 10 January 1891, of judgment delivered on 9 January 1891 by H. M. Bompas, Esq., Q.C., recorder of Plymouth, upon an appeal against the conviction of Curran, Matthews, and Shepheard, under section 7 of the "Conspiracy and Protection of Property Act, 1875." [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Revised Report from Western Morning News of Judgment delivered, January 1891, by Recorder of Plymouth on Appeal against Conviction of Curran, Matthews and Shepheard, under Conspiracy and Protection of Property Act, 1875
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; (59)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (10 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIV.611, 10 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (10 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.554.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|