Police superannuation. Return for England and Wales, including the metropolis and the City of London, of the strength of the various police forces; the number in receipt of pension; the number who have left the force during the past five years; the number who have served respectively over twenty-five years and over thirty years; the annual amount of pensions payable; particulars of the fees received for summonses, warrants, &c.; the income and expenditure of the police superannuation funds for the year ended on 29th September 1881; and particulars of the capital of the funds as invested on 31st December 1881; and, similar return for Scotland as regards the strength of the force, &c [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return for England and Wales, Metropolis, City of London, and Scotland, of Strength of Police Forces; Number in Receipt of Pension; Income and Expenditure of Police Superannuation Funds, 1880-81
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (238)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (44 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.451, 44 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (44 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.449-450.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|