Depute sheriff clerks (Scotland). Return, showing (1.) the names of the depute sheriff clerks, with the amount of salaries paid them at date of return, 7 May 1889; (2.) the length of service of each depute clerk, and each clerk, including the accountant, statistician, and inspector of district offices [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Names of Depute Sheriff Clerks, Clerk Accountants, Statisticians and Inspectors of District Offices
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (202)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LX.647, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 95.473.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|