Education (Scotland). Minute of the Committee of Council on Education in Scotland, dated 5th March 1891, inserting a new article in the code of 1891 to provide for grants on account of the education of blind and deaf-mute children [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Minutes of Committee of Council on Education in Scotland, March 1891, inserting Article in Code of 1891, to provide for Grants on Education of Blind and Deaf-mute Children
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; [C.6297]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXI.705, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.528.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|