High Court of Justice and Court of Appeal, &c. Account showing the receipts and payments respectively in the several divisions of the High Court of Justice and Court of Appeal, in the years ended 31st March 1881 and 1882; also, a similar account of receipts and payments in the Court of Bankruptcy for the same years; also, a similar account of receipts and payments in the Land Registry for the same years [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of Receipts and Payments in Divisions of High Court of Justice and Court of Appeal, Court of Bankruptcy, and Land Registry, 1880-82
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (323)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (8 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LIV.145, 8 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (8 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.446.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|