Arrests for drunkenness (Ireland). Return giving the number of arrests for drunkenness within the Metropolitan Police district of Dublin, the cities of Cork, Limerick, and Waterford, and the town of Belfast, on Sundays, between 2 May 1880 and 24 April 1881, both days inclusive, the arrests given from 8 a.m. on Sundays until 8 a.m. on Mondays; and similar return for the rest of Ireland [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Arrests for Drunkenness in Police Districts of Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Waterford and Belfast, on Sundays, 1880-81
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (312)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXVII.705, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 87.682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|