Electors' qualification and registration. A bill to amend the law with respect to the qualification and registration of electors at parliamentary, municipal, and county elections in England and Wales [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Law with respect to Qualification and Registration of Electors at Parliamentary, Municipal and County Elections in England and Wales
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (57)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.I.807, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 96.8-9.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|