Provisional Orders (costs). Return of all Provisional Orders submitted to Parliament for confirmation during the years 1886 and 1887, showing the costs to the promoters, in each case, of obtaining the order, and, in the case of orders for the compulsory purchase of land, particulars as to the land authorised to be taken [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Provisional Orders submitted to Parliament for Confirmation, 1886 and 1887, and Costs and Expenses
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (334)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (36 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXXI.297, 36 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (36 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 94.654.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|