Local Government Provisional Orders (gas). A bill to confirm certain provisional orders of the Local Government Board under the provisions of the Gas and Water Works Facilities Act, 1870, and the Public Health Act, 1875, relating to the borough of Droitwich and the local government districts of Marsden and Penrith [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm Provisional Orders of Local Government Board under Gas and Water-Works Facilities Act, 1870, and Public Health Act, 1875, relating to: Districts of Droitwich, Marsden and Penrith
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (222)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III.333, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.17.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|