Ireland (intimidation). Proclamation by the Lords Justices and General Governors of Ireland, dated 14th October, 1881, warning all persons that certain forms of intimidation practised in many parts of Ireland are unlawful and criminal, and that any person engaging in or inciting to them is liable to arrest and imprisonment [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Proclamation by Lords Justices and General Governors of Ireland, October 1881, warning Persons that certain Forms of Intimidation practised in Ireland are Unlawful and Criminal
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; [C.3124]
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LV.271, 4 pp.
- Title from front cover.
1 online resource (4 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 88.454.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|