Zululand (cattle seized). Return showing the number of heads of cattle levied as fines and otherwise seized by the government of Zululand from the 14th day of May 1887 to the 1st day of June 1889, and the purposes to which such cattle have been applied [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Heads of Cattle levied as Fines and seized by Government of Zululand, May 1887-89
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (348)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (2 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LVI.747, 2 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (2 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 95.438.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|