Potato orop, 1890 (Ireland and Great Britain). Extracts from reports upon the potato crop, 1890, made for the Irish land commission, in certain unions of the counties of Clare, Cork, Donegal, Galway, Kerry, Leitrim, Limerick, Mayo, Sligo, Waterford, and Wexford, by Messrs. Cunningham, Dillon, Doran, Eyre, Headech, Porter, and Roberts, assistant commissioners, with a report upon the potato crop of Great Britain in 1890; and also upon the supply and distribution of seed, with suggestions [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Extracts from Reports on Potato Crop for Irish Land Com. in certain Unions of Ireland; Report on Potato Crop of Great Britain in 1890 and Supply and Distribution of Seed
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1890-91] ; (134)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (54 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXIII.749, 54 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (54 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.546.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|