Registration of voters (Scotland). A bill to amend the law relating to the qualification and registration of parliamentary voters and to parliamentary elections in Scotland, and for other purposes in relation thereto [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to amend Law relating to Qualification and Registration of Parliamentary Voters, and Parliamentary Elections, in Scotland
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
[1890-91] ; (64)
- Government document
1 online resource (6 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.IX.21, 6 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (6 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 97.65.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|