Local Government Provisional Orders. A bill to confirm certain provisional orders of the Local Government Board relating to the local government district of Aldershot, the Improvement Act district of Bethesda, the local government district of Bridlington, the borough of Cheltenham, the local government district of Epsom, the special drainage district of Merton Rush, the local government district of Pontypool, the borough of Saint Helen's, and the Improvement Act district of Surbiton [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Bill to confirm Provisional Orders of Local Government Board relating to: Districts of Aldershot, Bethesda, Bridlington, Cheltenham, Epsom, Merton Rush, Pontypool, St. Helens and Surbiton
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
 ; (216)
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Bills, Legislative -- Great Britain.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.III.369, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.18.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|