An account showing the gross amount received and expended on account of the telegraph service during the year ended 31 March 1886, and the balance of the receipts over the expenditure; prepared in pursuance of section 4 of the 39th Vict. c. 5; and a statement additional to the above account, prepared in pursuant of the same section [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Account of gross Amount received and expended on Telegraph Service, 1885-86
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (29)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (4 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.XLIX.491, 4 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (4 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.393.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|