Paupers (England). Return of paupers in receipt of relief on the 1st January 1884, and sums expended for maintenance and out-door relief; also the total amount of relief to the poor during the year ended the 25th March 1884, in England: totals to be shown for each union-county, and for the kingdom (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 217, of session 1884) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of Number of Paupers in receipt of Relief, January 1884; Return of Sum expended for In-maintenance and Out-door Relief in England, 1883-84
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
[1884-85] ; (302)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (26 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXVII.37, 26 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (26 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 91.535.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|