School board schools (religious teaching). Return of the provision made by each school board in England and Wales respecting religious teaching and religious observances in school board schools, stating cases in which no such provision is made; and copy of bye-laws by which such provisions are regulated (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 84, of session 1878-79) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Return of provisions by School Boards in England and Wales respecting Religious Teaching and Religious Observances by Children in Schools
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (12)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (14 p.).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LI.505, 14 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (14 p.). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 92.390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|