Foreshores (sales, &c.). Statement of the particulars of all cases in which the rights and interests of the Crown in the shores and bed of the sea and tidal rivers have been sold, leased, or otherwise dealt with by the Board of Trade under "the Crown Lands Act, 1866," from 1 January 1882 to 31 December 1886 (in continuation of Parliamentary Paper, no. 122, of session 1882) [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Cockton index title: Statement of Cases in which Rights and Interests of Crown in Shores and Bed of Sea and Tidal Rivers have been sold or leased by Board of Trade under Crown Lands Act, 1882-86
19th century House of Commons sessional papers
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2006.
- Accounts and papers
 ; (100)
Accounts and papers
- Government document
1 online resource (20 p.: Table).
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
Great Britain -- History -- 19th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 19th century.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.LXXV.853, 20 pp.
- Title from back cover.
1 online resource (20 p.: Table). Cambridge, UK.
- Local notes:
- Microfilm. Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey  Fiche no. 93.605.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|